WoodEvo™ warrants to the original purchaser of the WoodEvo’s products that WoodEvo products shall be free from material manufacturing defects and shall not splinter, rot, split, or suffer structural damage from termites or fungal decay under normal use and proper service conditions, and according to the WoodEvo Installation Guidelines. WoodEvo™ is protected by a 25-year warranty, includes a labour warranty for the first 5 years. WoodEvo’s warranty will be twenty-five (25) years from the date of original purchase, and the labour warranty will be the first five (5) years from the date of original purchase.
If a defect occurs within the applicable warranty period, the purchaser shall send proof of original purchase, pictures or other evidence of the defective items, and a description of the claimed defect to the original purchased authorized retail store or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If conforming by an authorized WoodEvo representative of the defect. Defective products will be replaced, and WoodEvo’s certified installers help free installation for the first 5 years.
WoodEvo does not warrant against attributable to:
- Improper installation of WoodEvo products.
- Failure to comply with WoodEvo written instructions and local building
codes, and any applicable laws.
- Movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or the
supporting structure upon which WoodEvo Products are installed;
- Any Act of God, including but not limited to, flooding, hurricane,
lightning, earthquake, tornado, cyclone, hail, wind etc. environment
condition, including mould, mildew, etc.
- Direct or indirect contact with the WoodEvo products of
extreme heat sources,
- The application of paints, stains, surface treatments or
other chemical substances including but not limited to clearers or
- Improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of WoodEvo products by
the Purchaser or any other party;
- Impact from objects;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Fading, flaking or other deterioration of any paints, stains or
other coatings placed on the WoodEvo
- No warranty is given with respect to variations or changes in colour or
embossing patterns of WoodEvo products;
- No warranty for non WoodEvo
- Warranty will not be giving to extra modifications; such as Drill
tables, Drill chairs, and other drill products.
- WoodEvo is not able to give more than 5 years for labour warranty.
Will charge for labour cost after 5 years warranty.
In order to process the warranty claim, the purchaser must send to WoodEvo retail, at the address above, in no event later than thirty (30) days after any discovery of a possible nonconforming nature of or other failures of the WoodEvo product, such as the following:
- A copy of the warranty document.
- Proof of the original purchase;
- Photos or other supporting evidence of the WoodEvo products.
- Original proof of purchase must add the following conditions:
- Must be from an authorised dealer from WoodEvo.
- Must show the original purchase date.
- Must be show purchase bill or authorised document from the dealer or trader.
Please Note: Before the claim, the warranty purchase must be informed to WoodEvo team and make an appointment to visit the site. After the team will make a warranty claim report. After that, the team will be able to claim your warranty.
Who is covered by this warranty?
This warranty is only covered original purchaser, residential or commercial as the maybe, of the WoodEvo products noted below; for the purpose of the limited warranty the “original purchasers” who were the owners of the real property upon which WoodEvo products were installed.
5 – Years Imitated Labour Warranty
Labour warranty will be starting from the date of purchase, as listed on the customer’s original receipt from the original place of purchase and will expire on the same date after five (5) years.
Care and maintenance
WoodEvo’s products need to be stored on a clean, flat surface before installation. It is important to protect WoodEvo™ decking boards from impacts from heavy and/or sharp objects while the installation is taking place. Covering the decking boards with a heavy fabric (eg. canvas) is recommended. It is also recommended that do not mark with oil pen and coloured pens. We recommend leaving the laying of your new deck until after all other works have been completed. For general cleaning, use soap and water. Do not use harsh chemical cleaners with contents such as bleach, ammonia, petroleum, acid etc.
Order Free Sample
Classy, durable, luxurious, and outdoor-friendly, WoodEvo™ shakes off timber decking to exist in a world of its own. They say seeing is believing. But with WoodEvo™ , seeing is living.
- Scratch Resistent
- EvoShield Technology
- R11 Slip Rating